Tuesday, August 26, 2008

News from Mary Ellen ...

Hi All,
Thanks to every one for your prayers over the last few months. They have helped carry us through this ordeal once again.

I went to the doctor today, and confirmed that my last chemo treatment was on 8/12/08, and I am now in the monitor mode. He said everything is looking good, my red blood count is still very low (they gave me another shot for that), but my white count is up and looks good. He said that it will take a couple of months for my body to recuperate, and then I will be good to go.

Thanks again for the prayers

Mary

Attitude is everything
Be kinder than necessary,for everyone you meet is fighting somekind of battle.
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass.It’s about learning to dance in the rain

No comments: