Monday, August 25, 2008

Alexander Family Reunion--Nov. 2008

Quote--from Claudia

I have received this from the Alexander family (Grandma Johnson's side of our family) reunion committee. It is my hope that a few of us can make it to this reunion! If you have any questions, please let me know and I will try to get the answers!!

Claudia

I have confirmed Burroughs Park in north Harris County (north Houston) for our November 1 Alexander Family Reunion - a map is attached. This is a place our family visited about 10 years ago when John was doing his Eagle Scout project. At that time we discovered they have a pavilion and I began to dream that one day an Alexander Reunion would be held there. The park has a 7 acre fishing lake, two playgrounds, lots of hiking trails, and sports activity fields. The pavilion is covered and HUGE - with electricity !!
So even if there is a torrential rain storm (which there WON'T be) - we can still go on with the party.

We'll start gathering around 10:00 am and go to about 4:00 pm.
I haven't started organizing any type of food list - but if there's something you want to bring, please reply and let me know.

I hope you'll be able to join us ...
"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and ALL that is within me ...."

unquote--claudia

I tried to post the map, but it's not taking...sorry...the address is...

Harris County Precinct 4
Roy Campbell Burroughs Park
9738 Hufsmith Road
Tomball, Texas 77375-2521

Jerry Eversole
Commissioner

No comments: